BENECOR BULK DEF FAST FILL SYSTEMS
BENECOR, THE INDUSTRY EXPERTS IN DEF HANDLING, STORAGE AND DISPENSING OFFER EXPERTISE AND SYSTEMS FOR ON-MACHINE APPLICATIONS, AND HIGH-CAPACITY DISPENSING.
BENECOR is proud to introduce a TOTAL Diesel Exhaust Fluid - DEF Fast Fill solution for use by OEM equipment builders in the Rail, Mining, Marine and other industrial engine applications. Based on internationally proven technology in the Diesel industry from our partner Fast Fill Systems, our exclusive DEF Fast Fill solution ensures pressureless filling of your on-machine tank, whether side or top mounted, the ability to place the vent and filter remotely from the tank ensures product integrity in harsh environments where DEF tanks cannot always be sheltered and protected on the machines. Our Fast Fill nozzle and dry-break quick connect couplers ensure rugged, reliable and simplistic functioning.
When used in conjunction with BENECOR’s patent-pending reverse flow pump systems, it is now possible to drain the DEF lines on the equipment after each fill cycle. This reduces the risk of freezing or system damage in cold climates and negates the need for thawing and draining already limited energy resources on machines.
BENECOR engineers' custom solutions for integration on your equipment and can provide TOTAL SYSTEM SOLUTIONS feeding single or multiple Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) units depending on your configuration.
FASTER FILL RATES
- Fast Fill 80 GPM To Match Replenishment Of DEF At The Same Rate Diesel Is Refilled
- Venting & Breathing Capacity Matched With Fill Rate Of DEF
- Reverse Pump System Vents Fill Line Through Filtered Breather
EASIER TO INSTALL & CONNECT
- Hose Barb Connection For Vent & Breather Line
- Receiver Threads: 3/4" Male BSPP Standard, Other Threads Available
- Nozzle Threads: 3/4" Female BSPP Standard, Other Threads Available
- Connecting To Tanks With Standard Flange Or Bayonet Connection, Top-Mount & Side-Mount Pressureless Vents Available
BETTER SYSTEM PERFORMANCE, RELIABILITY & ERGONOMICS
- All 316 Stainless & Other DEF Compatible Material Ensures DEF Product Integrity, Reliability & Repeatable Performance
- Stainless Steel Dust Caps Protect Receiver From Damage & Debris
- Easily Replaceable, Fine Filter Breather Ensures Low Risk Of DEF Recontamination & Eventual Damage Of SCR Injection System
- Pressureless Filling Shut-Off Protects Tank & Provides Overfill Protection
- Custom Pressureless Valves Can Provide Different Shut-Off Level
- Pressureless Valve Is Self-Draining
- All Components Freeze Tested
- Breather Filtration: 1 Micron
Our proven and time-tested pressureless Fast Fill system is supported by BENECOR’s patent-pending high capacity reverse-flow pump skid. This system eliminates the need to build in special heat trace lines and controls technology on your equipment. When the Benecor pressureless valve shuts off, high pressure in the fill line is detected and the pump auto reverses to extract DEF from the fill line on the machine past the nozzle and receiver.* When the nozzle is decoupled from the machine, the DEF lines on the machine are purged.
BENECOR FAST FILL SYSTEM DEF NOZZLE & RECEIVER
BENECOR FAST FILL SYSTEM DEF PRESSURELESS VALVE SYSTEM
BENECOR FAST FILL SYSTEM DEF FILTER VENT
BENECOR FAST FILL SYSTEM DEF DRY-BREAK QUICK CONNECT
*DEF lines on the machine has to be designed with no dead-legs to ensure proper drainage.
CLICK HERE TO PRINT PAGE OR DOWNLOAD PDF
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT BENECOR FOR YOUR CUSTOMIZED QUOTE
OR CALL 1-844-BENECOR (1-844-236-3267)